CloudSend version 1.4.5 has been released! This version tidies up some actions as well as adding in a couple of new features. Most importantly though, Google Voice now works! Another feature I’m really excited about is the ability for uploads to pause when network connectivity is lost. This should make uploads significantly more stable and make the overall experience a whole lot smoother. Also, their are now some user settings! Besides the last updates addition of Localytics Data Collection Toggle, you can now choose to be alerted when uploads complete and also choose whether or not the uploaded file’s name is included in the message text. I’m trying to listen to feedback, so please, keep it coming!
- Uploads pause during network changes and connectivity issues
- Setting to choose whether or not the uploaded file’s name is included in the message
- Setting to enable alerts upon file upload completion
- Quicker “Share Link Via” menu loading
- More robust uploading method
- Google Voice is now supported to send links with!
- Viber won’t work to send links directly, you have to use the “Copy to Clipboard” function